Sunday 29 May 2011

Blog Posting Comments

I have been having a huge amount of trouble posting comments on other blogs. As an outdoor person I have a short tolerance for machines that don’t do what they are told! Humm…control freak much? So after countless attempts I am admitting defeat (for now) and going to post some comments here in my blog.

I read Lillie’s blog post titled ‘Banjo and Sweetie’ and what a beautiful place it is! I quite like these landscapes as it reminds me of where I kept my horse for a number of years in Warrandyte. I found the compacted soil made it hard for grass to grow but the weeds were keen. I was wondering if much Patterson's Curse crops up around there at all? It's my most hated weed along with the dreaded Cape Weed. Thanks Lillie for posting this I like hearing about Banjo! I do think Sunny may get a rude shock if he chased my horse Sienna who is 500kg and not particularly canine friendly.

Reading Katherine’s blog Hipsters and Hibiscus, the untitled post on succulent lovers touched on a few things I had been wondering myself. At work I have people come in all the time and make a V line to the succulents. I asked a customer one day why she liked them so much and I got a similar response to Katherine. So that’s a useful little piece of information from that blog. By the way nice hat Katherine!

So there are some comments that I really would have liked to be able to post but sadly not today, or any day I have tried for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment